Binocular Indirect Face Shield
- Buy 5 for £15.33 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for £14.53 each and save 10%
- Buy 20 for £13.88 each and save 14%
Keeler is helping doctors stay safe with the Keeler Binocular Indirect Face Shield.
- This face shield is not an approved medical device nor personal protective equipment under Keeler ltd, rather intended to provide a form of protection to minimise airbone infection transmission.
- The scratch and defect free shield is held in place by the buttons on the headband foam liner.
- It is designed to fit Keeler All Pupil and Vantage Plus BIOs.
- The shield measures 275mm W x 190mm H (10.8" W x 7.5" H), and is made of 0.5-0.8mm thick clear polyethylene terephthalate.
Write Your Own Review