Practitioner Ophthalmoscope Head Only
The Industry Leader for Ward and GP Use
A greater number of beams and filters provide improved diagnostic capabilities.
Five beams for increased control over diagnostic functionality.
Additional blue filter that allows assessment of corneal scratches.
Available with a 2.8V or 3.6V Bulb or LED Illumination.
2.8V models accept AA Batteries. 3.6V models accept rechargeable 3.6V Lithium Battery, charger sold separately.
This product is only the head of the Ophthalmoscope, for your existing Handle, for the complete instrument see our other products.
Blue Caps indicate 2.8V Handle, Red Caps indicate 3.6V Handle.
The LED Head is compatible with either voltage handle.
Optical Excellence, Manufactured in the UK
- Practitioner ophthalmoscope
- Instructions CD
- Positive action maywheel lens control allows you to select lens powers from +40D to -25D.
- Five diagnostic beams for full diagnostic capability.
Wide Angle - for general examination.
Macula - for more detailed views.
Intermediate - providing easier access for non-dilated pupils and in peripheral examination. Ideal for paediatrics.
Slit - to determine retinal elevations and depressions. Used to access the anterior chamber depth.
Fixation Cross - projects a graticule onto the retina for assessment of eccentric fixation.
- Swing over Green, Red Free, Filter.
- Blue Filter - to be used in combination with Fluorescein for assessing corneal scratches.
- Integral Soft Brow Rest.